Pages

Friday 23 May 2014

Archer Button Up Shirt




I used the archer shirt pattern by Grainline Studios (view A). 

This pattern looks pretty complicated but it actually wasn't too tricky. Fortunately there are sew along blog posts that accompanies all of the steps, breaking them down and demonstrating the instructions with clear photos. These were invaluable, I definitely would've gotten stuck without them! 

The pattern comes as a pdf so it requires a lot of printing and sticking together. It takes more time and patience in this sense, but it's like half the price of a pre-printed pattern so I think it's worth it.

All in all, I really like this pattern and I would recommend it as I haven't come across an affordable classic shirt pattern like this, and there are even blog posts with pattern hacks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment