Pages

Friday 2 October 2015

Anderson Blouse




I am a bit in love with this blouse/pattern. I want to make like five more...

This is Sew Over It's Anderson blouse, using the pattern is actually quite easy and I didn't need to make any alterations to the fit (I saw some reviews that said it was too baggy but it suits the style really well).

The only change I would make it the hem, as the ribbon technique made the hem come out a bit lumpy and uneven, and I'm not a big fan of bows on clothes. Next time I'll probably go with a plain, straight hem as I don't mind having loose fabric hanging about.


2 comments:

  1. Hey, what size did you sew? Your usual clothes size or one smaller? I can't decide!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used my usual size. I think I used the smallest size on the pattern, and I'm a UK 6/8 and it fit well. :)

    ReplyDelete