Pages

Sunday 8 November 2015

Fall Turtleneck



This was made using the Fall version of the Rise and Fall Turtleneck by Papercut Patterns
I downloaded the PDF version and was pleasantly surprised at how well the pieces fit together, as usually PDF patterns come out a bit disjointed. 
This was also my first time using knit fabrics, I bought my fabric was Neotrim through Amazon (though apparently they do combined shipping if you order from their eBay). The knit turned out not to be as tricky to sew as I thought, probably because I used an overlocker for the seams. The hardest part of this sewing project was actually the hem, which was probably my fault for not trimming and ironing it first.
I didn't make any alterations to the pattern, except I cut off like an inch of the turleneck and add a couple inches to the sleeves which otherwise wouldn't have reached my wrists.
I would definitely recommend this pattern to any fellow jumper/turtleneck lover or anyone looking for a first knit fabric project.


1 comment:

  1. You have absolutely sold this pattern to me!! I only hope mine look as good as yours! :)

    ReplyDelete