Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Hepworth Dress







I love this dress, this may be the best thing I've sewn as barely anything went wrong, except the waist line is a little wonky. It's Sinbad and Sailor's Hepworth dress which sadly is no longer available to buy. I made two alterations to the pattern- I shortened the hem and added sleeves (the sleeves were taken from SOI's Anderson blouse) with elasticated cuffs. 

It's taken me a while but I've finally updated my sewing blog for the last 6 months. Now that I'm back in the UK that hopefully means I'll be using this more often. I've also signed up for Bluebird fabric's #sewyourstyle and am doing a review for a Schnittchen's pattern which I was supposed to be do back in April, but the pattern arrive while I was in Sri Lanka. Aaand I'll be doing pattern testing for her summer collection but won't be able to post about that until it's released! 
   

No comments:

Post a Comment